This week is father’s day again. And as one of the most important man in our lives, we think he deserves an extra big hug and maybe even a nice gift. However, it can be really hard to find your dad the perfect gift. That’s why we made this list of 5 great gifts for a fit father.
1. <a href="https://www.beatsbydre.com/earphones/powerbeats-pro" target="_blank">Powerbeats Pro</a>: These wireless earphones are especially built for athletes. It will upgrade your dads workouts to a whole other level!
2. <a href="https://shop.dopper.com/nl/waterflessen/dopper-insulated-350-ml-blazing-black" target="_blank">Insulated Dopper</a>: Nothing more annoying than having luke warm water to drink while you workout. With this insulated Dopper bottle you can fill up your bottle with ice cold water at home, take it anywhere and still have a nice refreshing drink for up to 24 hours!
3. <a href="https://www.bol.com/nl/p/triggerpoint-the-grid-foamroller-33cm-zwart/9200000063206786/?Referrer=ADVNLGOO002040-G-59773422658-S-489036477093-9200000063206786&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIlO3MnYCG6gIVxYGyCh1ZTgJnEAQYASABEgIQAvD_BwE" target="_blank">Triggerpoint Foam Roller</a>: Their 'The Grid' foam roller can releive chronic pain from certain triggerpoints. If you workout regularly it is always important to focus on releasing pressure and preventing injuries. But especially for your dad (who is a little older, sorry dad!) it's a great addition to his workout gear.
4. <a href="https://wearevelo.zingfit.com/reserve/index.cfm?action=GiftCard.new" target="_blank">Vélo Giftcard</a>: Working out together is a great bonding activity for you to do together. Helping eachother when it gets tough and sharing the endorphin high afterwards! You can choose the value of the giftcard.
5. <a href="https://www.stoxenergy.com/nl/category-sports/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIq4Ot3omE6gIVyoSyCh37ygBMEAAYAiAAEgJpNvD_BwE" target="_blank">Stox Energy Socks</a>: These compression socks are especially made for working out, they give great support and help to reduce sore muscles.
Well, we think this is a great list. Even if you won't buy it for your dad, there's probably something up on this list you now want to buy for yourself ;-)