Bananas are great, we don’t need to discuss that. Whether it’s straight out of your hand, on a peanut butter banana sandwich or in your yoghurt it just adds the extra spark.
So we thought why not give you 5 more reasons to eat bananas on a regular basis!
1. It’s convenient. You know, life can be hard on us some times, but bananas never leave you hanging. Throw it in your bag (make sure it doesn’t get smashed) and just eat it whenever you need a little pick-me-up along the day.
2. It’s great for your brains! The tryptophan, B6 and magnesium in there can make you feel good, relax and even get better sleep.
3. It’s a great pre-workout. A banana is easy to digest and brings you the energy and carbs you need for an intense workout.
4. They do not contain fat or cholesterol. (We know there are a lot more foods that do not contain this, but still feels as a legitimate pro!)
5. Works like a charm in baking recipes. Take a look at our banana bread recipe coming to the blog soon!
THIS SHIT IS BANANAS!