All recent life events have had an enormous impact on our daily lives the past few months. We are extremely happy that we can re-open and we truly feel that we can do this in a super safe way. Since day 1 we have taken hygiene extremely seriously and we will continue to do so. We have dramatically lowered the number of bikes in the box and moved some things around in the studio. We will always strive to give you that Vélo experience you love.
Below some FAQ’s to get you started. If you have any other questions feel free to reach out.
__How will you maintain the 1,5m distance during the work-out?__
We have removed many bikes from the studio so there is enough space in between bikes. Moving in and out of the studio will be in an organized way so you don’t bump into each other.
__What will the cleaning process be like?__
Like always, we take cleaning very seriously. Before, during and after every class our Vélo team will clean the studio, box, high touch areas thoroughly with antibacterial spray and clean paper towels. The front desk, pin terminal, locker pads, dumbbells etc. Nothing will slip our minds.
__What about the dressing rooms?__
The dressing rooms will remain closed, so the showers can’t be used. We presume locker rooms and showers as high-risk areas, therefor they will stay closed for now.
__Is it possible to use a locker?__
Yes, we are also celebrating the re-opening of al 142 lockers.
__Will the Vélo team be wearing gloves and masks?__
Yes! Our team will use gloves all the time and will wear masks when in close contact with riders. For example, if you need help with the bike set-up.
__Tell us a bit more about fresh air in the studio?__
Per session, roughly 5000 m3 (cubic meters) of fresh and cooled air is blown in the box and the dirty air is sucked out. In other words, don’t worry! We are renewing the air completely between 10-12 times per hour
__The shoes we have to use, how do you ensure that they are clean?__
This is something that we have been providing since day one. Our special machine cleans and dries our shoes so good, that 99,9% of all bacteria are killed and all shoes are dry.
__What kind of questions will I be asked when entering the studio?__
All riders will be asked the following questions
1. Did you experience coughing, a cold, fever or tightness in the chest the last 24 hours?
2. Do you have a roommate with the symptoms above?
3. Did you have the virus in the last 7 days and has this been confirmed by a lab test
4. Do you have a roommate who was diagnosed with the virus and have you been in contact with him/her in the last 14 days?
5. Are you supposed to be in quarantine because you had contact with a confirmed virus patient?
If the answer is YES to any of the questions above, we will kindly ask you to leave and we will transfer your credit back to your account.
__When can I arrive at the studio and when do I have to leave?__
Please don’t arrive more than 15 minutes before your ride starts. Also, riders must leave the studio directly after their ride.
__So, how will my visit look when coming to Vélo?__
When entering the studio, you will be asked to disinfect your hands. After being asked the health check questions you will receive clean shoes and you may proceed to a locker. After dropping your stuff, you will be asked to enter our work-out zone directly. Please hop on the bike and stay there till the end of class. After class you have 5 minutes to collect your stuff and leave the studio.
__Some other important points__
1. All employees are asked the health check questions before starting their shift
2. When in close contact with riders, our employees wear masks and gloves
3. Instructors will follow new safety and hygiene rules. Therefor they will stay in the box before and after class. Direct contact with riders before, during and after class is currently not possible.