__Vélo | Summer Circuit (outdoor)__
__What is the difference between a regular Vélo class and Vélo summer circuit?__
At the Vélo Summer Circuit you will be working with three stations. Firstly, you’ll be be chasing the burn with resistance-based cycling on our beautiful bikes. On top of that, we have stations for bodyweight plyometrics to keep your heart rate high, and dumbbell and resistance band work to strengthen and sculpt your muscles. We guarantee you two things: you will break a sweat and you will smile.
__What do I need to bring to the outdoor sessions?__
Bring your own sports shoes, own towel and own water bottle.
__How many credits does 1 class cost?__
All classes are 1 credit
__What credits can I use for the outdoor workout?__
All credits can be used for the Vélo summer circuit
__My credits are frozen, how do I un-freeze them?__
If you want to unfreeze your credits please email us at email@example.com
__Are there dressing rooms at your outdoor location?__
No, there are no dressing rooms available. So arrive in your workout gear!
__Where is the work-out?__
The work-out is at the beautiful hotel Arena.
__How do I find the entrance?__
Enter the Oosterpark at crossroads Gravesandestraat and Tweede Boerhaavestraat. Keep left and you see Hotel Arena straight in front of you. Look for the yellow Vélo flags and you’ve found it!
__Where do I book Vélo Summer Circuit?__
Through this link you can check out our schedule and book your spot.
__What if the weather is extremely bad, what if it pours?__
If the weather is too extreme to teach (rain / heat) we will cancel the class and refund your credits.
__Will there be a screening before participating the class?__
Yes, you can expect the following questions;
- Did you have fever the last 14 days?
- Did you have difficulties breathing or have you been coughing the last 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with a confirmed patient?
- Have you been in contact with a person that had virus symptoms?
If the answer on one of the following questions is yes, you will be asked to leave the facility and we will refund your credit.
__What virus precaution measures does Velo take?__
- All people that enter our facilities are checked for symptoms by means of a questionnaire
- The facility is only accessible for customers who have reserved a spot
- The facility is thoroughly cleaned throughout the whole day and during sessions
- Every station has a personal cleaning kit
- 1,5-meter distance is mandatory
- All customers will have to bring their own towel
- All customers will have to bring their own shoes
- All customers will have to bring their own water bottle
- All customers can arrive no more than 10 minutes in advance